Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Covid-19





We are all in quarantine but we hear about the need for masks and face shields. I made masks for all my children and grandchildren and the lady across the street and her children and grandchildren.  All together I have made over 50 masks, not hospital quality but some protection out in the world. Linda, a friend who is a member of the Cameo Quilters Guild, called me and said she had received  a request from Henry Ford Hospital for people to make face shields. Hubby and I did 100 of them today and tomorrow we will get the supplies for another 100. It is kind of good to be helping out.


1 comment:

Pam J. said...

Hi Peggy! Thanks for noticing my recent blog post. I've been so out of the habit of blogging but now seems like just the right time to return to it. Especially now that life is so changed, a bit simpler or is it more complex(?). Both I think.
Hooray for your mask-making project. Very, very worthwhile. I've made 5 or 6 myself and plan to make more. Here are the instructions I followed for mine:
https://www.beebehealthcare.org/sites/default/files/2020-03/Beebe%20COVID-19%20Face%20Mask_FINAL.pdf