Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting Ready for a Road Trip

Next weekend we are taking a short road trip to Maryland. Three of our grandchildren live there (of course we are anxious to see their parents as well). Hubby is getting ready for the car ride. He does all the driving. Well occasionally he gets sleepy and asks me to drive, but all I have to do is start the car and he is wide awake. In order to prepare for the trip Hubby copies "podcasts" to a CD. He is an NPR junkie. Often going across Ohio and Pennsylvania we cannot get Diane Rehms. This is a disaster for Hubby, personally I am often relieved. So he copies many podcasts from NPR to listen to on the drive. He wonders why I bring my cross stitch or fall asleep.

1 comment:

Kitt said...

You have a lot of Chinese fans. Was the road trip fun? I hope you made it back OK.