Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Nice Outing

Saturday, Hubby and I decided to do something different. First we went to a Dahlia show. It was in a shopping center and the flowers were beautiful.








 Then we went to Ann Arbor to the Mathaei Botanical Gardens where they had a cactus and succulent sale.  Hubby wanted a "real cactus."







Then we drove to Plymouth to a doll house store that my brother had told me about. I bought a refrigerator for my newest doll house. It is just like the one my Dad had on the porch down in Florida. Hubby wanted me to buy food for it.













 Afterwards we went to the Red Coat Tavern for hamburgers and a beer.  The best hamburgers in the area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! I have heard of the Red Coat and hamburgers prior! It is on my Michigan Bucket List!