Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Clean House

One of my daughters often has arguments with her husband about not keeping a clean enough house. She has a small place and a lot of stuff. It brings back memories of when I had 5 children in a 900 sq. ft house. There was no way I could keep the place clean. Floors had to be scrubbed at least weekly and it took only a day to trash the bathroom. Keeping track of the laundry was another problem. My husband never understood why I couldn't do a better job. Now that I am married to Hubby, every time I clean he accuses me of having too much caffeine! We have a much bigger house and there is just the three of us (and three cats) but we still have too much stuff. Since I do a lot of sewing, knitting and embroidery, there are threads everywhere. When I cleaned the family room this morning, Hubby had two radio controlled models out with their boxes and a new motion activated sprinkler to scare the birds out of his garden (with it's box) along with the tripod from when he was trying to get a good picture of the Baltimore Oriole. The cats of course leave hair everywhere.

No comments: