Monday, May 2, 2011

A Pretty Good Day

Today I started the day by going to my water aerobics class. We had a substitute teacher who was terrific. I came home and worked on the garden in front of my house. It is definitely a high maintenance garden, because it has two major invasives in it, clustered bell flowers and wild onions. (I am being kind to the onions by calling them "invasives." They are really weeds.) Today was Hubby's birthday so he grilled steaks for dinner and with the cake and ice cream I used twice my weight watchers points. I also had bourbon on the rocks to celebrate Ben Laden's capture. Thank goodness I had weekly points which was better than I did on Easter. The poor man had to make his own birthday dinner, at lunch time I tried to make myself a sandwich and gave myself quite a cut on my thumb.

1 comment:

Pam J. said...

I tip my pretend glass of bourbon on the rocks to you! Friends keep reminding me that it's not such a good thing to be celebrating a death, and a violent death at that. I say ... sorry, this is one death I celebrate with joy. And if I burn in hell for that attitude, well so be it.