Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husbands!

Last Sunday Hubby took me to the hospital for my cat scratch. When the nurse came in to give me my tetanus shot , he also asked me some questions. "Do you smoke?" "No." "Do you drink?" And just that fast Hubby said "Like a fish." I could have died laughing. My friend Carol said her husband did a number on her. They bought a new mattress and were donating the old one to a charity. The charity called to pick up the mattress one day and she said "Oh no! come tomorrow!" (The new mattress wasn't delivered yet) The next morning her husband got up for work and called Carol from the driveway to say he was Gardner-White and they were in the driveway to deliver the new mattress. Unfortunately he knew Carol was still in bed. She started hollering, "you were supposed to call before you came." Finally her husband said "Carol, Carol, it's me." I think men have a strange sense of humor.

No comments: