Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We certainly have a lot to be thankful for! Hubby is doing very well. He even made my coffee for me this morning. He is a very good patient and takes care of himself. I try to be a good nurse.(My mother named me Margaret because St. Margaret was converted by her nurse and Mom wanted me to be a nurse. ) Mostly I keep his laundry clean and change his towels and wash clothes every day and sometimes get him a cup of tea or pudding or something. I ordered Thanksgiving dinner from Bob Evans and picked it up last night. I am keeping it in the back of the car where it is good and cold. Dinner includes Turkey breast, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, beans, pumpkin bread, herb butter, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and topping, along with instructions on how to heat it up. Dinner will be at 4PM. Martha picked up my Mother and they went to my brother and sister-in-laws for dinner. So it will be a nice quiet dinner for Hubby and I.

No comments: