Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Every year about this time I start my spring cleaning(along with a spreadsheet to chart my progress). I wish I could say I complete all the cleaning projects but alas...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak(I'll bet you haven't heard that one in a long time). I have finished all the kitchen cupboards and the light fixtures in the kitchen (yech). I also completely did the lavatory, walls, cupboards and floor. I was going to start on the guest room bath when I decided the caulking around the shower base needed to be done. Unfortunately for Hubby, I say "Would you show me how to get that old caulking off?" and he takes the clue and does it. I hate manipulating women.

Arnold was under the weather for a couple of days. He mostly slept and shook his ears a lot when he was awake. We were pleased yesterday to see him be his old self again. He played with his toys, chased Fervor, got into my sewing and rattled the Venetian blinds.

No comments: