Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red and Blue Lights

Tonight as Hubby and I were coming home from the Master Gardeners meeting, we had a surprise. As Hubby turned the car into our subdivision, the sky behind us lit up with bright red and blue lights. Hubby immediately pulled over and I said to him, "What did you do?" He said "I don't know." You know how you sit there while the policeman is undoing his safety belt, uncocking his gun or whatever. I wondered what all the neighbors were thinking. After asking for drivers license, proof of insurance and registration, he told us one of our headlights was out. I still don't think he needed all those lights for that.

3 comments:

Kitt said...

Except how many news stories have we seen where some fugitive or dangerous criminal is apprehended after being pulled over in a routine traffic stop? They don't want to take any chances, you know?

Glad you didn't get a ticket!

Mary said...

Ooooooooh you've had a run in with the law! Now you have "street cred!"

Okay maybe I have watched too much Law and Order...

Richard said...

You mean those weren't the northern lights?