Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grumpy Girl

Last Saturday I went out to the farm to help pull weeds in the display gardens. Since then I have a rash on the back of my neck and on the crooks of my arms. Could I have touched something I shouldn't have? It is not poison ivy. Maybe I ate something that I shouldn't have. I had a red wine on Wednesday night a week ago. Hubby brought home some dark sweet cherries about the same time. Lately we have switched laundry detergents to Tide Ultra. The pharmacist says that the rash is not a problem with the prescription drugs I take. So today I am taking Benadryl and using a cortisone cream and boy am I grumpy. It itches.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Tide switched their formula. I got super itchy from it and we now use the Tide in the white bottle for sensitive skin.