Friday, July 4, 2008

A New Start

Every once in a while I go through a sort of crisis. Last night when I went to bed I was thinking that the cats have more control of my life than I do. So this morning I got up and put the flag outside for the fourth and took a mile and a half walk. Since hubby wasn't up yet( well he did get up and walked Cleo down to the litter box, she dosen't like to go downstairs alone, and then went back to bed.) I had locked myself out so I planted some snapdragons that I had thinned out of another section of the garden. I decided I had to get my weight under control too. For the next 2 or 3 weeks we will have the grand children so if I use that time to work on my weight and think out my further plans that should help out. To my surprise Martha came up to me today and said she wanted to lose weight as well, so I have a partner in this endeavor.

No comments: