Monday, January 26, 2009

Stell-a-a-a

Yesterday we went to the Purple Rose Theater in Chelsea to see a "Streetcar Named Desire. " It was really done well. We all found Stanley terribly disagreeable and Blanche mesmerizing. If you ever get a chance to see a play there in Chelsea, Michigan it is well worth the time. Hubby wants to rent the movie now but I don't want to see it. The play was quite intense and I don't want to go through it again. Once was enough. I often find that movies are too real for me. I can read a book that is violent or disturbing but I can always close the book and you can't escape from a movie like that. Afterwards we went to The Common Grill for dinner which was a little pricey but delicious. We went with the Lions and a friend of Hubby's and his wife. Such fun people we will make sure to do more with them.

No comments: