Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mad at Hubby

Do you ever get so angry with your spouse for something you know is not important but it still makes you mad as Hell? Hubby and I are taking Spanish classes. He had Spanish in High School and lived in El Paso for a year or so. I never had Spanish. I took Latin in High School and German in college. I have a lot of trouble with aural memory so much so that I was excused from memorizing my pieces for my major standing jury for my music major in college. I really struggle with the pronunciation in Spanish. On the way home from class Hubby started in about the rules for pronunciation as being very straight forward and implied I wasn't really trying to learn. The trouble with husbands is that half of the time they are too dense to realize you are madder than Hell at them.

No comments: