Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On the Phone with my Grandson

Today my grandson called to thank me for his quilt. He says he really liked it. He told me about the card he sent to his Great grandma which said he was busy driving his parents crazy. He wrote on it "I really am!" He is 6 years old and also told me. "My Mommy says I am going to give her an anuerism." He said He loves reading and reads 12 books a week. They were on their way to the library when he called. He is such a delightful little boy. He used to look just like his father did when he was little but now he is beginning to look more like his mother. My Grandson has a nut and peanut allergy so my daughter-in-law feels that it is better to home school him until he is a little older and better able to protect himself. It sounds like she is doing a good job.

No comments: