Friday, May 30, 2008

Cleaning the Garage

I love cleaning both the garage and the basement. In my first marriage my husband was very content to let me go at it. I would open a beer and have a ball. Now I drink diet coke, not because I don't drink alcohol but because I don't drink much beer anymore. There is nothing as satisfying as starting with total chaos and ending up with bags of trash and things looking really neat. Hubby, however does not like it when I clean the garage or basement. He says I throw his things out or put them where he can't find them. So all I have to do is say, "I am going to clean the garage." and he is right there beside me. Fortunately the Lions are having a garage sale next month so it gives us a place to part with things just too good to throw out.

No comments: