Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Dollar Tree

Mom and I went to the Dollar Tree today. As I have said before, that is one of our favorite places to shop. I bought pencils and toys for grandchildren, a can of soup, and a valentine for my Hubby. Mom bought potato chips and a figurine of a clown riding an old-time bicycle. Mom collects clowns. At Christmas I gave the grandchildren $5 gift certificates to the dollar store in their stockings. My grandson called to tell me what he bought. He told his mother they were all things she wouldn't approve of. ( guns, weapons etc) My granddaughter got on the phone and told me she bought dolly stuff and a bear and then continued to tell me for the next half hour everything they had at the Dollar Tree. Next year I will be sure to give all the grandchildren gift cards to the dollar store.

No comments: