Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back to Retirement






Well my employment lasted about 20 hours. The big project I was going to be hired for fell through. I am retired again. I am back to work on John's wedding quilt and according to my Excel spreadsheet I should finish it by April 5th and I am now 83.7% complete. I have my grandson's quilt top complete and am waiting until I finish John's quilt to put it on the frame. I started knitting a sweater for another grandson. I have knitted for my granddaughter but not for the boys. I made her a little skating outfit and one for her dolly. I also made her a dress and sweater from the same pattern I used for Mary when she was little. Hubby and I have registered for a landscaping design class as well as Spanish lessons. I also belong to two book clubs so I don't think I will be bored without working, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.

No comments: