Monday, April 28, 2008

Landscape Design


Wednesday is our last landscape design class. I haven't been so overwhelmed since my Mom and I signed up for a pattern drafting class for sewing. Hubby and I have measured all over our lot. He has taken pictures. We tried to decide where we absolutely had to have lawn and where we didn't want lawn. We tried to decide where we wanted focal points( places we wanted people to see) and where the natural focal points are. We did better on the front landscape but haven't a clue how to handle the hill in our backyard. The teacher told us that to complete the assignment would take about 15 hours. That would mean making the design and actually choosing the plants. We will be lucky if we get a basic design done.

1 comment:

Zeek and I said...

Wow, I can't wait to be finished, at least for awhile, with my Masters and you just keep challenging yourself. Amazing :)