Monday, April 14, 2008

Unpacking the Loot




We had such a wonderful time at the quilt show. I came back with lots of fabric for future quilts which I already have in mind. I bought quilting needles (the good kind JoAnn's doesn't carry). I found out the blue pounce stuff for copying quilting patterns can be difficult to remove. The manufacturer assured me I could get it out if I soaked the quilt in vinegar. I decided that was more than I was willing to risk. I also bought a pair of electric scissors that a woman who bought them the previous year, said were wonderful. I bought a souvenir T-shirt for Hubby too. Above is the picture from the front of the shirt. He is at the tire place replacing my tire. Here are some of the fashions from the fashion show. Some were pretty and some....

No comments: