Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fiber One and Yogurt

I am a lifetime Weight Watcher member. I have reached goal a couple of times. My saving grace is that I am almost 6 feet tall so I can weigh a lot. At one of the meetings the leader pushed Fiber One cereal(1/2 cup) and lite yogurt. The Fiber One is free of points. I have been eating this for breakfast for about 5 years now. I am the kind of person who will eat anything. I eat when I am happy, sad, bored, stressed, any mood whatever. I also eat fast. The Fiber One and Yogurt is not unpleasant. It's crunchy. I am somewhat lactose intolerant so the Yogurt works well for me. I don't like vanilla or pina colada flavored and the blackberry yogurt has seeds that get caught in my teeth. When we go on vacation I find many hotels will have cereal and yogurt. They usually don't have Fiber One but most cereals and yogurt are better than a donut. I am not on a diet now but this breakfast fills me up and means that at least part of the day I am not overstuffing myself with food. It also helps with regularity.

1 comment:

Mary said...

yes, but fiber one looks like squirrel poop.